Kent & Lakewood
You Choose How To Apply
- Online pre-Application: Apply Now!
- Walk-in Apply at Restaurant:
Visit anytime between 1 pm - 3 pm on these days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Visit anytime between 1 pm - 4 pm on these days: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
No appointment necessary.
Be prepared to interview with the manager.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBQ Pete's provides superior pay with flexible scheduling, paid time off, 100% free meals, tip sharing, Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k). Experience is generally less important. We are more interested in applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others. BBQ Pete's is a pretty nice place... Our Daily Goal is "To ensure every guest is delighted because of me." The award winning restaurant is consistently #1 on TripAdvisor. We seek friendly people to join us in delighting every guest with a higher level of quality counter service and great barbecue.
COMPENSATION: is much higher than industry average: $19 - $27 / hour net DOE + comp meals + paid time off + medical + 401k (first 4 weeks: $16 training wage).
REQUIREMENTS: Age 18+. Positive track record (per references and background check). Authorized to work in US.
- CUTTER: Cut and plate BBQ meats to order.
- PIT COOK: Prepare, trim fresh meats from scratch and cook in NW Alder wood-fired pit.
- PREP COOK: Sides, fresh-cut salads, dressings, fryers.
- COUNTER SERVER: Plate and expedite orders. Food handling and high customer interaction. Requires speed, accuracy, and a coachable spirit.
- DISHWASHER: Side work includes general cleaning and bussing the dining room. Opportunity to advance to kitchen or counter service.